Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to visit our website.
This website is dedicated to informing the visitor about the Good News of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Whether you are already a believer of the gospel, or you are curious about the gospel message and want to know more, this website is a good resource for finding the fundamental truths of being a Bible Believing Follower of Jesus Christ. I hope that you will take some time to read through the pages of this website and watch the videos. There is a lot of information to go through so please pace yourself. Be aware that at the end of each webpage there is a page index that you can click on to visit other pages that do not flow from the start page. Thank you again and have a blessed day!
Here is a video that is made by using Bible scripture verses that describe God’s thoughts of us.
HERE ARE THE FOUNDATIONAL TRUTHS THAT WE MUST START WITH:
- There is a God who created everything and He loves you very much in spite of whether you believe that or not!
- All of mankind is in a fallen sinful state because of the sinful disobedience of Adam and Eve. We are all in need of Salvation because we are all born into sin and have a sinful nature.
- God hates sin and he has declared that the wages of sin is death.
- Religion, Philosophy or just “trying to be a good person” does not save us from the judgment of our sin regardless of what flavor of Religion or Philosophy we choose!
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God and He came to pay the wages of SIN for our salvation by laying down His perfect and sinless life for the payment of all sin for those who believe on Him as their Lord & Savior.
Congratulations If you made it this far, thank you for taking time to read up to this point!
I hope that you are willing to continue on to the remaining pages of this site to find out more amazing truths. I pray that the Holy Spirit of God ministers revelation and understanding to you as you continue and that you are able to receive all that God has for you! Thank you again and may Jesus Christ bless you!
- Welcome to WeAreTheChurch \ WeAreTheEkklesia!
- THE GOOD NEWS IS THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST!
- WHO IS JESUS?
- WHO WE ARE
- OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH AND WHAT WE BELIEVE
- CONTACT US – Contact Email Address
- PICTURE GALLERY
The creator of the universe and all that is in it provided the way for mankind to know him personally. But mankind rejects “The Way” because it does not suit their desires and wants. “The Way” that God provides is considered by most to be inconvenient and difficult because they do not want to walk on the narrow hard road that Jesus spoke about. They choose the easy path in life instead. The sad part is that for the sake of cruising life’s easy road, they are missing out on getting to know their creator and experiencing his Grace, Mercy, Peace, Joy, Love, Power and most importantly, His forgiveness in their lives. They also miss out on an eternity with God in heaven when they die. Please click the link below to find out “The Only Way to God”.
- Jesus Christ (Yeshua Hamashiach) is the living word of God who became flesh and He came to provide a final payment (Atonement) for the SIN of man so that man could be reconciled with God the Father (Yahweh). By receiving His payment as our own through sincere repentance (Requesting forgiveness and turning away from our sinful way of life) and believing on Jesus Christ as our personal Lord & Savior and believing that He paid the full price for our forgiveness by His death and resurrection. This is the only way we can receive the gift of grace and mercy from God the Father.
- We must be born again to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. That is the miraculous work of regeneration performed by the Holy Spirit of God (Ruach HaKodesh). When we receive Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior and repent from our sins, The Holy Spirit (The Comforter) comes to live within us and He reveals the truth of God’s written word to us. He also renews our minds and changes our hearts to become more like Jesus as we live for Jesus Christ and serve Him. Being “Born Again” IS NOT a religion! It is an experience that God wants all who desire to know and serve Him to encounter.
Gospel Outreach Videos
There is 1 (One) God who created the universe and everything in the universe. This 1 (One) God is in 3 (Three) separate persons with 3 (Three) separate purposes. You may ask how can God be 3 (Three) persons in one, but you must understand that He is God and He can do what ever He wants! But realize that each person of the Godhead has a specific purpose. This is referred to as The Trinity. GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON & GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT. The word Trinity does not occur in the bible. But it is the word we use to refer to the 3 persons in 1 God that we know and serve.
Please read the scriptures below which are from the Holy Bible to understand each specific person of God
One God with 3 persons clearly visible in the scriptures of the Bible:
Genesis 1:1-2 & 26
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters. 26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness, to rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, and over all the earth itself and every creature that crawls upon it.”
18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
God the Father in Scripture:
9 And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.
8 But now, O LORD, You are our Father; we are the clay, and You are the potter; we are all the work of Your hand.
4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
God the Son in Scripture:
John 1:1-3 & 14
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made. 14 The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.
22 All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him.”
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. 18 And He is the head of the body, the church; He is the beginning and firstborn from among the dead, so that in all things He may have preeminence. 19 For God was pleased to have all His fullness dwell in Him, 20 and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through the blood of His cross.
God the Holy Spirit in Scripture:
15 If you love Me, you will keep My commandments. 16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate to be with you forever 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and will be in you.
25 All this I have spoken to you while I am still with you. 26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you.
26 When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father—He will testify about Me.
5 Now, however, I am going to Him who sent Me; yet none of you asks Me, ‘Where are You going?’ 6 Instead, your hearts are filled with sorrow because I have told you these things. 7 But I tell you the truth, it is for your benefit that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you. 8 And when He comes, He will convict the world in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 in regard to sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father and you will no longer see Me; 11 and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world has been condemned. 12 I still have much to tell you, but you cannot yet bear to hear it. 13 However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come. 14 He will glorify Me by taking from what is Mine and disclosing it to you. 15 Everything that belongs to the Father is Mine. That is why I said that the Spirit will take from what is Mine and disclose it to you.
Because The Holy Spirit (Ruach HaKodesh) lives in us once we are born again, we become living temples of Almighty God!
In the Old Covenant of the old testament, the Holy Spirit (Ruach HaKodesh) lived in the Arch of the Covenant which was kept in the Holy of Holies of the the Temple and was maintained by the Levite priests. The Levite priesthood high priests were the only ones who could touch the Arch of the Covenant. Anyone else dared to do so would die. Now The same Holy Spirit (Ruach HaKodesh) lives in the followers of Jesus Christ (Christians).
FULL LENGTH MOVIES ABOUT JESUS CHRIST – Click to watch
We started an online fellowship on Meetup that meets every Tuesday evening at 7:00 pm CDT. Please check out our group and join us if you can!
We don't go to a church, Because We are the Ekklesia!